Dear all,

As usual, you are invited to join the Public Engagement of Science and
Technology in Oxfordshire (PESTO!) group's next meeting:

Time: Thursday 11 October, 1pm - 3pm (at the latest!)
Venue: Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics
(http://www.well.ox.ac.uk/FindUs.shtml)
Topic: Schools Outreach
'Expert': Bridget Holligan, Head of Schools Programmes, The Oxford Trust

If you would like to come along, please email me by the Friday before (5
Oct), so I can inform security and order food.

Best wishes,

Annabel

--

Annabel Cook BSc (Hons)
Science Engagement and Communications Officer

Email:  [log in to unmask]
Tel:  01865 287649
Fax:  01865 287650