With apologies for any cross postings.

If anyone can help Rok Kunej <[log in to unmask]> from Ljubljana,
Slovenia, please could you get in touch with them directly?

"... I have graduated at the Faculty of Social Sciences in Ljubljana
(remember 1961?:)) with my thesis Public Relations in Scientific and
Research Organisations in July 2006. During the preparation of my
diploma I have contacted you on behalf of the similarity of the
problem that the Communique and my diploma have in common.

I am addressing you now because I would like to become an active
member of the Initiative in any way. I would like to help with my
understanding of the problem and with my practical PR skills that I
acquired during my work at FUTURA PR agency in Ljubljana
(www.futurapr.si)...."

Peter Green
Director Development
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: +44 (0) 7866 727141

AlphaGalileo Foundation
175-185 Grays Inn Road
London
WC1X 8UE
United Kingdom

AlphaGalileo: The online press centre for the latest in European
research
www.alphagalileo.org

AlphaGalileo Foundation  registered office: Stone King, 13 Queen
Square, Bath BA1 2HJ
Company number: 4680997