Very sorry to hear of your computer problems in Cardiff, Roger.  If my
hands hadn't been burned in a fire set by an insane Republican terrorist
with a molotov cocktail, I would pitch in.  Isn't there anyone out there
(or students [of a subscriber] needing a project) who could continue
Roger's valuable work on the archive?  I feel as if I'm "burning" my
contributions to The Snapshot Project if they are not reformatted and
searched by Google, especially when the Poetryetc archive remains private
(for no reason a former list owner could recall).  It was very pleasing,
for example, when the curator of a show of the painter Paul Brach called me
up out of the blue to ask whether he could include my text in his
catalogue, a text he had found by doing a search on the artist's name and
eventually locating my work amongst the section of The Snapshot Project
which Rebecca Seiferle had reformatted.  Barry