Thanks Anny,

already we are; I am.

It was great to read from Continuations with Sheila yesterday at
Victoria School for the Arts, where the students are truly interested.
And to hear her read her own work. Later we went to hear Christian Bök
perform, & boy does he perform! He is at this point surely one of the
finest sound poets going, & he does travel to read & perform all over
the world. If you hear that he will be in your area, catch him; he is
simply dynamic, exciting, & not to be missed. The students in the big
auditorium cheered & applauded every piece.

A bit of relaxation today before Sheila's & my reading tonight. And
there's the Leonard Cohen night(s) coming up this weekend..., as well
as a two day Word! symposium. Lots of fun to come....

Doug
On 18-Sep-07, at 4:38 PM, Anny Ballardini wrote:

> Wonderful news. Enjoy and best wishes to both guests, as well as to
> you.
Douglas Barbour
11655 - 72 Avenue NW
Edmonton  Ab  T6G 0B9
(780) 436 3320
http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/

Latest book: Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664

in pidgen apocalypse – how now not
gag on the unward, the once-upon, us-
proud planet?