Patrick,

You're the world-famous novelist, aren't you, as well
as a keen player on Poetryetc? Is there any reason,
apart from your natural modesty, why you need to keep
this under wraps?

Curiously,
Candice

--- kasper salonen <[log in to unmask]> wro

On 05/09/07, Roger Collett
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > patrick
> >
> > I trust that they didn't mean "local INfamous
> poet" <g>
> >
> > Roger Collett

that gives answers, not web links.