What an obscene picture! Thanks for sharing it. Where did it come
from? Is it staged or 'real'?

I was visiting schools once, courtesy of the local Arts Dept, and I
asked one class if they had ever read anything written by me.
'Yes, sir,' one boy politely stood up. 'We did your poem last week.'

Andrew

--
Andrew
http://hispirits.blogspot.com/