From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Douglas Barbour
Sent: 21 September 2007 15:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Facebook???????????????????????????????????????????????

Ah but we know that with your 'handsome aged face' you're always
together Patrick.

Do enjoy that reading.

Doug
On 21-Sep-07, at 12:42 AM, Patrick McManus wrote:

> Good morning everyone Patrick -getting himself together for his short
> reading tomorrow and 'local poet exhibition!!)
Douglas Barbour
11655 - 72 Avenue NW
Edmonton  Ab  T6G 0B9
(780) 436 3320
http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/

Latest book: Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664

in pidgen apocalypse - how now not
gag on the unward, the once-upon, us-
proud planet?