Reminds me of my first evening in Copenhagen, June 1961. Saw the film
Sheriffin (High Noon, dubbed). It was something of a theme for the
first days of my first trip to Europe--in Hamburg I saw the then-new
US version of The Blue Angel, dubbed into German.

The most disturbing thing in Copenhagen are the pulser (sp?) a
sausage sold on the street that's actually worse than a really bad
hot dog, plus the red dye comes off on your fingers. Or so it was then.

Actually, I was 18 at the time, and far the most disturbing thing was
the Danish girls.

Mark