Hi All,

Hope you all a good weekend.  I am hoping some of you may be able to help
with this query!

I have a man who presented to me with back pain.  He is a FLT driver and
is very short in height.

When chatting about his job and sitting position it was clear that in
order to reach the pedals he has to perch on the end of his seat, which
means that he has no back support.  Therefore it is no wonder that he has
since presented with this problem.  His management team have assessed this
issue, and admit there is a prob which needs addressed.  The seat is
adjustable, but unfortunately not enough.

Does anyone have any ideas or can advise where I can get some kind of
insert from for the seat inside the truck?   The manufacturer of the FLT
have not come up with anything unfortunately.

Many thanks in anticipation
Rachael

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk