From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mann, Jane
Sent: 18 September 2007 12:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] healthy lifestyle leaflets

Dear All

I am looking at replenishing or replacing our health/lifestyle leaflets that we have in the department. In the past I have found the Flora ones (various topics including healthy weight, stress, BP etc.) useful but can not find a way of reordering them (they don't seem to have an internet site now). Does anyone know how to contact Flora for these or have any suggestions as to alternative good general positive health information leaflets that they currently use?

Many thanks

Jane

Jane Mann RGN; BSc (Hons)

Occupational Health Advisor, EDF Energy

Bury St Edmunds

COPE Occupational Health and Ergonomic Services Ltd

T: 01284 726653

F: 01284 726660

Mob: 07875 116305

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and may be protected by legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.
This e-mail has been scanned for malicious content but
the internet is inherently insecure and EDF Energy plc
cannot accept any liability for the integrity of this
message or its attachments. No employee or agent of EDF
Energy plc or any related company is authorised to
conclude any binding agreement on behalf of EDF Energy
plc or any related company by e-mail.

All e-mails sent and received by EDF Energy plc are
monitored to ensure compliance with the company's
information security policy.  Executable and script
files are not permitted through the EDF Energy plc mail
gateway.  EDF Energy does not accept or send mails above
30 Mb in size.

EDF Energy plc
Registered in England and Wales No. 2366852
Registered Office: 40 Grosvenor Place, London SW1X 7EN

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk