From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Packham
Sent: 03 September 2007 11:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Fork Lift Truck and seating position

From what you describe it seems to me that one way of approaching this would
be to have a system where for him blocks could be fitted to the pedals to
raise these so that he could use the seat normally. I did this for a
secretary I once had who could not reach the pedals on my car. I made the
blocks up myself so that they clipped firmly over the pedals but could be
removed easily when not needed.

Chris

EnviroDerm Services
2 Amery Lodge Farm, North Littleton, Evesham, WR11 8QY, U.K.
Tel: 0044 1386 832 311
Dermatological Engineering for a healthier workplace
For more information about our support, services and technical aids, visit
our recently revised website: (www.enviroderm.co.uk)
For immediate help e-mail us at [log in to unmask] or phone on +44 1386
832 311

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk