From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of MARGARET MERCER
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 9:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] archiving records

Dear everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of an archiving
service please.

I have many records that need to be archived in a retrievable format.  I
also have inherited microfilm rolls that need to be accessed and need an
organisation that can do this for me.  The company that did this for us has
recently been out in the hands of a receiver so need to find a new one asap.

Best wishes

Margaret

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk