From:   Wright,TC,Tim,NPT1 R
Sent:   03 September 2007 16:08
To:     Nurse,HA,Helen,NKR2 R; Scott,NK,Nigel,NKR2 R; Saville,TG,Tom,NKR2 R; Gardner,OB,Owen,NKR2 R; Du Cann,WJ,Bill,NKR2 R; Davey,JA,John,NDA2 R; Davies,KW,Keith,NRJN9A R; Wright,SP,Steve,NRJN74 R; Baughan,JP,John,NRAN7 R; Power,D,Dave,NRAP R; Sheppard,ARR,Anthony,NDA2 R; Spindley,RD,Rob,NRJN56 R; Collier,QG,Quin,CXT R; Holmes,AR,Tony,CXT R; Cassidy,SA,Steve,CXE3 R; Clewes,S,Steven,CXD R; Jung,P,Piotr,NRAN R; Jenkins,IWG,Ian,CXK R; Spindley,RD,Rob,NRJN56 R; Kirner,SR,Sandra,XDT68 R; Leadbetter,RR,Rafael,NDJ6C R; Martin,SM,Stan,NRAB33 R; McIntosh,BJ,Brian,JCGB1 R; 'Nunn,AET,Alan,CXH R'; Ramsden,A,Andy,JCGB1 R; Stirrat,IM,Ian,NZC R; Saunders,C,Colin,NRAN R; Upward,EJ,Jo,NKR R; Seidlar,A,Allison,NKR1 R; Vaughan,KL,Kathryn,NA R; Walsh,E,Liz,NKR2 R; Harrison,N,Neil,JCGA1 R

Subject:        Joint leaving celebration 27th September

From:   Adams,JL,John,NPT11 R
Sent:   03 September 2007 15:12
To:     Mills,DGC,Dave,NYB1 R; Cable,JM,Jane,MXA R; Wright,TC,Tim,NPT1 R; Mcgrane,T,Tom,CXK R; Hawkins,IV,Ian,CXM R; Padhiar,M,Manu,NP R; Taaffe,K,Katie,CXT R; Skinner,AD,Andy,NRJN93 R; Hubbard,T,Tim,NPT R; Adams,JL,John,NPT11 R; McLaren,A,Anne,MQL1 R; McGregor,EM,Elizabeth,JDCB3 R; Pertwee,E,Edward,NZB R; Lloyd-Jones,SJ,Stephen,MQC2 R; Austin,DR,Dave,NPT3 R; Bick,MJ,Mike,NPT12 R; Crighton,AC,Andrew,NPT22 R; Davies,DR,David,NPT2 R; Dinham,J,Jon,NPT21 R; Hore,D,Dib,NPT31 R; Ireland,NG,Nick,NPT22 R; Mussett,C,Chris,NPT21 R; Reid,ABD,Andy,CXM R; Beal,M,Matt,NP R; Jefferies,NI,Neil,NRAP R; Stirrat,IM,Ian,NZC R; Hook,DV,Dave,XSL3 R; Ashwell,MD,Mike,XSL3 R; Rothwell,D,Derek,XSL3 R; Mustill,DP,Dave,CXT R; Mylotte,PS,Paul,XJR42 R; Skipper,DRM,Deborah,NP R

Tim Wright and I will both be leaving BT at the end of September and we decided that Tim will buy all the drinks and I will provide all the jokes (yes, of course, this is also a joke!).

We would love…well, perhaps that's rather strong…. possibly like all of you to come and join us at Shaws Booksellers (very close to the Faraday building) on Thursday 27th September after 5.30 pm. I have put five pounds and sixpence behind the bar, so we should have a good time.

If you want to buy Tim or I a leaving present, we both very much like cars or expensive holidays

John