Do you enjoy going out in London? Are you interested in meeting new people?
Fancy a free night out? If you have a car, some spare time and would like
free tickets to the best London has to offer, why not volunteer as a Shape
Tickets Access Assistant?

Shape Tickets is an accessible booking service that removes barriers for
deaf and disabled people to attend London’s arts, culture and entertainment
events.

Volunteer Access Assistants collect Shape Tickets members from their homes,
enjoy the event with them and take them home again afterwards. You’ll get a
free ticket the performance or exhibition, and can even claim back your
expenses.

“It is a win/win situation – you get to help other people while having a
great time yourself!”
- Khursheed, Shape Tickets volunteer

We are looking for people London-wide to be volunteer Access Assistants.
Volunteers should be willing to commit to doing at least one trip every
month, but hours are very flexible as events take place on evenings and
afternoons, midweek and weekends. The only pre-requisites are that you have
a full valid driving licence and access to a car. All volunteers will
receive disability awareness training prior to their first trip.

To find out more about becoming a volunteer, call Shape Tickets on 020 7619
6166, minicom 020 7619 6161, email [log in to unmask] or visit our
website www.shapearts.org.uk/shapetickets/