Regards,

Nigel

-----Original Message-----
From: mining-history [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Tony Oldham
Sent: 07 September 2007 08:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MINING-HISTORY] Gazeteer of Slate Quarrying reprint

Dear Mike

Please send one copy to the address below.

Please charge my wife's credit card:

Mrs Anne Oldham
sec 107Best Wishes - Tony Oldham 218 Parc Road Cwm Park Treorchy CF42 6DL
United Kingdom http://www.sat.dundee.ac.uk/~arb/speleo/guides.html
http://www.showcaves.com
http://www.mike.munro.cwc.net/mining/tony_o/tonyo_hp.htm
http://www.showcaves.com/foreign/Big/F003-003.jpg
http://www.sat.dundee.ac.uk/~arb/scotland/mines_biblio.html About me
http://members.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=rhychydwr1

> Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 22:50:57 +0100> From: [log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Gazeteer reprint> To: [log in to unmask]> > I am very
pleased to advise members that the Gazeteer of Slate Quarrying in Wales by
Alun John Richards has be reprinted> > In fact this is a complete revision
(2007) with an extra 70 pages now 350pp. he book is an essential guide to
all slate quarries surface and underground, the book details in geographical
order the sites, some history, details of Industrial artefacts to be found
on surface and underground. This is the key to the door for every explorer -
it also provides useful research.> > I particularly like the index of quarry
names at the end of the book which makes research even easier > > Price
£8.95 + P&P> > > Mike> > > For New and Used Mining, IA and Caving books
www.moorebooks.co.uk > ( please note there will be regular updates as I have
many books in stock not yet listed)> > BRITISH MINING DATABASE>
http://britishmining.org.uk> SHROPSHIRE MINES TRUST>
http://shropshiremines.org.uk> SNAILBEACH MINE>
http://snailbeachmine.org.uk> TANKERVILLE MINE>
http://shropshiremines.org.uk/tankerville/tankerville.htm> NAMHO CONFERENCE
2006> http://namhoconference.org.uk> MINES IN CYPRUS>
http://shropshiremines.org.uk/cyprus/cyprus.htm
Celeb spotting – Play CelebMashup and win cool prizes
https://www.celebmashup.com=