Dear all,

I would like to draw to your attention a new website from Amgueddfa Cymru -
 National Museum Wales that was launched on Friday, 31 August 2007.

"Rhagor" (Welsh for 'more') offers unprecedented access to the amazing
stories that lie behind the collections of Amgueddfa Cymru - National
Museum Wales - It offers a multidisciplinary approach to our collections,
cross referencing topics and themes to bring you an encompassed view of
the five million items we care for.

Rhagor includes a wealth of resources to accompany authoritative articles,
including dazzling image galleries, quizzes, timelines, and interactive
image 'Navigators'. To help you find your way around there are dynamic
maps alongside intuitive cross-referenced category listings.

Rhagor is designed to grow steadily as more information on our collections
and research activities are added.

The address is  www.museumwales.ac.uk/rhagor.

Graham Davies
Curadur y Rhith Amgueddfa / Virtual Museum Curator
Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales
Parc Cathays / Cathays Park
Caerdydd / Cardiff
CF10 3NP
+44(0)29 2057 3340

Ystyriwch yr amgylchedd cyn argraffu'r e-bost hwn.