________________________________

From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anne
Martin
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 4:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: chinese GCSE

Simon

I entered an English student this year for Edexcel GCSE in all 4 papers
and he got an A star. I am yet to get a break down of the marks. I
understand that you can enter 3 or 4 skills still.

I took the view that it was better to enter all 4 skills as you can prep
really well for the speaking test and boost the marks. The specs give a
list of quesions for the oral that they suggest that you ask.

My student studied Ni Hao 1,2 and 3 and learnt the grammar and vocab
from the GCSE specs list.

Anne Martin