Dear Lin

£¨ÄãºÃ£¬ ÁõÀÏʦ£©
Thanks for replying.  They are complete beginners and have just started learning since this term started.  Idealy I would hope that they can reach to near GCSE level by end of the summer term (I could be a dreamer!?) They are taking 4 lessons a week.

Would your school have something they can join?

Any tips to help preparing them in super effective ways are much appreciated!!

Cheryl