Hello

We have a 1 year graduate trainee post based between Stepping Hill Hospital, Stockport and Macclesfield District General Hospital.  It is advertised on www.jobs.nhs.uk .  Search under Stockport and library assistant to find the post.

Can you let anyone who might be interested in the post know about it?

Thanks, Mary Hill

Mary Hill
Library Manager
Education Centre Library
Pinewood House
Stepping Hill Hospital
Stockport
SK2 7JE

Tel: 0161 419 5809         Fax: 0161 419 5696
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.stockport.nhs.uk

1st for service - recommended by our users

"I just felt like saying thank you to everyone in the library for all your support everytime. You have all made my Master's programme very easy to do."
James Bolarin - Physiotherapist SHH

 Stockport  NHS Foundation Trust * Every Patient Matters
  This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and are for the Intended recipient only.
If you have received this email in error, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, Copying or any other action taken in respect of this email is prohibited and may be Unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then permanently  Delete  this email.
This email and its attachments have been scanned for viruses but we cannot guarantee  That  they are virus free. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses.
The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless legally exempt from disclosure, the Confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.