Dear Colleagues,

**With apologies for cross-posting**

Summer has come to a close, but why not think ahead to next Summer and a few days away in Cardiff?  The 2008 HLG Conference (21st July to 22nd July) has a magnificent setting in the City Hall ( http://www.cardiffcityhall.com), right in the centre of Cardiff with all its attractions.  There is still time to submit an abstract, with the deadline for abstracts being Friday 16th November 2007.  We aim to cover all health information sectors whether academic, NHS, private, industrial, charitable, etc..

We are looking for four types of contribution (and do feel free to enter for more than one): Information on the Conference, its themes and how to submit abstracts can be found at http://www.cilip.org.uk/specialinterestgroups/bysubject/health/events/conference/HLG+Conference+2008.htm .

For general information on Cardiff take a look at http://www.visitcardiff.com/.

Kind regards,

Michelle

Michelle Wake
Head of Library and Information Services
The School of Pharmacy
University of London
29-39 Brunswick Square
London