Dear all

** With apologies for cross posting **

In Leeds we are looking to write a marketing strategy to promote all the
NHS library services that operate across the city, and we are also keen
to evaluate the promotional materials that we have used to date (e.g.
branded pens, carrier bags, coasters, mousemats etc)

I would be very interested to hear if anyone else has written a
marketing strategy and to find out "how it went"/lessons learnt etc.

Additionally, I am keen to hear if anyone has done any reviews of
promotional materials that they have used locally and any conclusions
that were reached.

I am happy to summarise the replies to the lists.

With best wishes

Helen

Helen Thompson
Librarian
Chief Information Officer's Department
Leeds PCT
North West House
West Park Ring Road
LEEDS
LS16 6QG
Tel:   0113 3057394
Fax:  0113 3057398
Email:  [log in to unmask]

Website:  http://www.leedslibraries.nhs.uk

Register for the Library's Personalised Information Profiles Service at
http://nww.lhp.leedsth.nhs.uk/pctlibrary/index.asp