*Apologies for cross-posting*
*** YOUR GUIDE TO CHARTERING ***

A course organised by the Career Development Group West Midlands, aimed at
anyone who is interested in or undertaking Chartership. As well as
covering the Chartership process and advice on mentoring, we will look at
the practicalities of compiling a portfolio and there will be plenty of
opportunity to ask questions and view example submissions.

DATE: Thursday 29th November 2007

TIME: 10.00am to 3.30pm

COST: £10*

Places are limited and so advanced booking is essential. The deadline for
bookings is 21st November 2007. Please note that lunch is not included.

SPEAKERS: Kath Owen of Nottinghamshire Libraries, and member of the
Chartership Board of CILIP

Frances Hall, West Midlands Candidate Support Officer

Brian Hall, West Midlands Mentor Support Officer

VENUE: Rugby Library, Little Elborow Street, Rugby, CV21 3BZ

To book a place, or for further information, contact Frances Hall tel:
01902 321965, email: [log in to unmask]

* In order to support the Framework of Qualifications, CILIP have
introduced a nominal charge for courses related to the Framework. Please
note that this charge is paid direct to CILIP. A payment form will be sent
at the time of booking.

Course organised by the Career Development Group (West Midlands division),
a group of CILIP, the Chartered Institute of Library and Information
Professionals. Registered Charity number 313014. For more information
about the Career Development Group, please see our website at
http://www.careerdevelopmentgroup.org.uk.