Hi

I am trying to track down a copy of the above for a lecturer. Please
contact me if you can help. DVD provided/or sent in return.

Regards

Jane Helgesen

Learning Resources Adviser

City College Norwich

Internet communications are insecure, therefore City College Norwich (CCN)
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of CCN.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named

recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please
email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not
disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.

City College Norwich, Ipswich Rd., Norwich, Norfolk. NR2 2LJ.

http://www.ccn.ac.uk