Apologies for cross posting

This is to give notice that the AGM for the UC&R North West section will
take place on:

 Wednesday 31 October 2007
at 2pm
at Liverpool Hope University
(room to be confirmed)

The AGM is scheduled to take about 20 minutes and will be followed by:

"Trick or Treat? The work and personal benefits of joining a professional
organisation"

Speakers:

Liz Jolly
Associate Director (Services and Operations)
Information Service Division
University of Salford

Karen Senior
University Librarian
The University of Bolton

This is due to  finish at 4.30pm. Refreshments will be provided.

The event is free but we need to know numbers for refreshments. Please
fill out the form below and return it to Dawn Grundy [log in to unmask]
if you are interested in attending.

Christmas Social
Advance notice is also given of our Christmas Social , to be held upstairs
at the Britons Protection Pub on Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester,  on
Thursday 6 December  (date to be confirmed) from 6pm onwards.

This event is hosted by UC&R NW section and CILIP NW branch, and members
from all the CILIP NW special interest groups are welcome! Come along and
join us for a pre-Christmas drink or two. There will be a complimentary
glass of wine each, nibbles will also be available and the bar downstairs
will of course be open as usual.
More details to follow!

BOOKING FORM FOR AGM AND "TRICK OR TREAT"
Wednesday 31 October 2007 2pm - 4.30pm

Please complete the details below and return by Wednesday 24th October, to
Dawn Grundy, The University of Bolton [log in to unmask]

I wish to attend the UC&R NW section AGM/EVENT on Wednesday 31st
October:

NAME:
Tel:
Email:

I am a member of UC&R Group: Yes / No

Kind regards

Jane

Jane Marshall
Hon. Secretary, UC&R NW section
Business Information Officer
Business Information Service
Eddie Davies Library (part of the John Rylands University Library)
Manchester Business School
The University of Manchester
Booth Street West
Manchester M15 6PB
0161 275 6503 (ext 56503)

Take a look at our  2007 Business and Management Training Courses
Programme - more details on:
www.mbs.ac.uk/bis-training