Hi,

The user could be one of us (Alfredo or Jr). We are using the lip's RB. I've
stopped the scripts just reading this.

I needed to take some statistics and times for EGEE 07.

Sorry, some time before we had our own RB, I have the code written to use
load balance between RB's but is not finished yet.

Regards, Germán