From: Discussion list for Shibboleth developments [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Stephen Graham
Sent: 19 September 2007 14:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PersistentIDAttributeDefinition

I've seen this attribute mentioned on the uk fed site at:

http://www.ukfederation.org.uk/content/Documents/AttributeUsage

, but cannot seem to find anymore information about it - not even in the Sibboleth Wiki. Can anyone point in the direction of any documentation which exists about this attribute? I am testing with version 1.3.2 of the IdP software. Should PersistentIDAttributeDefinition be supported in this version?

regards, Stephen

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System
on behalf of the London Business School community.