From: Steve Taylor [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 September 2007 08:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New to shibboleth

Hi,

My manager has asked me to investigate Shibboleth to ensure that our college is suitably prepared for its usage across our site and for our staff when they are elsewhere. It is something which I know very little about and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. Do we need to add anything to our servers or workstations here to integrate with the system? What steps do we need to take to allow staff to use the system? I believe we may already have a couple of users here on the system but any information anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Steve Taylor (Network Administrator)
Computing and Communications Support Services Team
Grantham College
Stonebridge Road
Grantham
Lincs