Dear Italian-Studies list members,

I will be subletting a large sunny 2 bedroom,
2 bathroom apartment with elevator in Trastevere, Rome
over the Christmas/New Year holidays 2007-2008 and in
July and August 2008.
Please contact me if you are interested.  Thank
you, Liana Miuccio

http://www.lianaphoto.com

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html