Dear All, I am attempting to devise a curriculum-linked education workshop for nursery schools and infants (3-7years).

It may need to be around a museum with a collection not particulary suited to this stage, but may need to be in an education room.

Due to the nature of the theme, I wanted to incorporate looking for a small hidden animal / object in each part of the trail.

I wondered if any of you had attempted doing similar things successfully?

or, if not,

any other successful trail-type ideas for this age group where the collection itself is unsuitable, would be greatly appreciated

In anticipation

Ruth Ruthven
www.ruthruthven.co.uk