Hi,
     Can you upload the build.log created by the build script? ( it should let us know exactly what went wrong with the build ). It's possible you might be having similar problems to other Redhat builds - see the:

build errors - fsl-4.0.1, RHEL rel.3, 32bit Intel

thread

Regards

Matthew
To Whom It Concerns:

I apologize for the previous message. I was unspecific about what type of
machine I am using.

I am trying to install FSL 4.0 on a 32-bit Redhat Linux Enterprise edition
9.2 and received the error below when trying to build from the uncompiled
source code that I downloaded from the website.

Building projects - see build.log file for progress...
Finished build : end of log file shows ...

!!ERROR in BUILD!!
  Could not make the following projects successfully:
   extras  fast

Whatever advice or information that you can provide on how to resolve these
errors, what they mean, and what features will not work properly would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much, I apologize for the double-posting.

Morgan Wolfe