If you make sure your nodif_brain_mask is binary, everythin runs ok.
e.g.
fslmaths nodif_brain_mask -thr  0.5 -bin nodif_brain_mask

You might also want to check your bvecs/bvals files and get rid of the rather strange appearance of decimal points at the end of integers. I don't know if they will be read correctly.