Hi.

I've found that the new FSLview functions well in 3D mode to display a statistical map from higher-order analyses, where the image values range as Zscores from 0 to 2 or 3. However, the zstat maps from first-order analyses do not display at all, I suspect because their values span zero (e.g. -11.0 to 16.0). I've tried using fslmaths to threshold these first-order maps (-thr 0.0), and although the values below zero are set to zero, the image value range appears unchanged. Is there an easy way to threshold these zstat files while also resetting the image value range appropriately (from 0 to whatever maximum)??

On the other hand, is there a way to get these images to display "as is" in FSLview's 3D mode?

-BRad