Hi - No eddy_correct does not align the vectors for you - however it
does output the list of reorienting matrices (ecc.log), so it would
be easy for you to reorient them for themselves. All the studies I
have seen suggest that this will make very little difference unless
motion is big, and is motion is big you probably have far worse
problems anyway!!