I think bedpostx runs with nice automatically.

Peace,

Matt.

  _____

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Finn Lennartsson
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 3:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] using "nice" with bedpost / bedpostX

Hi,

I wonder if/how I can using the "nice" command to down prioritize my
parallelised bedpost(X) calcuations.
Can I just write
"nice bedpost <subj dir>"
or do I have to edit the /bin/bedpost and other scripts to nestle "nice"
commands into the scripts.

I am running FSL 4.0, but I do not have any SGE. So I am using the
old_bedpostX scripts on my FSL 4.0 installation. So I guess a nice command
would come in the same way as for FSL 3.x, or? Saw from a post that you were
not to keen on supporting the bedpostX. So sorry for asking.

Kind regards,

Finn L