Thanks I found out how to reconfigure VMWARE to allow it obtain more ram. (VMWARE PLAYER, TROUBLESHOOT, Change Memory Allocation). Thank you,

Roman

On 9/27/07, David Gutman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Also even though your base system has 3GB of ram, that doesn't mean all of it's actually devoted to the virtual machine.  I haven't used the newest version of VMWARE, but there's a way to specify how much ram the virtual machine uses.  If you go to a shell, and hit "top" you can potentially see how much system ram is available.  Another even easier way is to "reboot" the virtual machine, and as it does it's reboot you can see how much ram the virtual machine "thinks" it has.

dg