Hi Matt,

Did you pre-process the monkey MRIs so that they are oriented exactly like human MRIs (ACPC alignment, resliced the MRI to the Axial view, etc.)?

Buyean

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Glasser <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:56 am
Subject: Re: [FSL] Using the BET and SIENA in monkey MRIs

I have found that reducing the radius (-r option) of the initial sphere allows you to properly extract monkey brains with BET.  I used 50mm for my successful extractions, but you should measure the radius of your brains and use whatever value you find.  Also make sure the center of gravity (-c option) actually is in the center of the brain.

Peace,

Matt.