Is the only way to patch to download the entire package and replace its predecessor?

-Dianne

On 9/13/07, Peter Smale < [log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Tim,

I have just repatched. I also tried ./monitor in the bedpostX directory but an error message tells me there is no such file or directory. I couldn't find it using locate.

I was also following the thread on probtrackx output filenames and I noticed that there is no probtrackxOptions.h file in my $FSLDIR/src/fdt. Am I a beer or two short of a six-pack?

Cheers,
Peter