Hello-

I wonder if anyone has examples they'd be willing to share of contract language for individuals serving on systematic review or guideline development committees?

We had been hoping to avoid written agreements, but a recent bad episode with one of our systematic review evidence panel members has convinced us that it will be necessary. We hope to address authorship of manuscripts, embargo against premature release of information, and other issues I'm sure we haven't yet considered.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Rob

Rob Mullen
Director
National Center for Evidence-Based Practice in Communication Disorders
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Rockville, Maryland, United States