Video in Flash Course at the BUFVC on 20th September 2007 * APOLOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING *

** Places Still Available **

Course: Video in Flash
Intended Audience: Electronic media designers, people in the creative industries, Flash developers
Date: Thursday 20th September 2007

This one-day course provides an introduction to Macromedia Flash, the tool of choice for advanced web animation.  With the use of the latest Video Codec the quality of video available has increased dramatically.
Attendees will be introduced to the process of video delivery on the Web and provided with a complete process for getting video into their Flash movies.

Attendees will:
-       learn about the important parameters and options available
-       see a demonstration of live video delivery
-       understand the complete route for delivery of video

For more information on these and other one-day courses please visit our website at www.bufvc.ac.uk/courses or contact Nancy Prall at [log in to unmask] or on 020 7393 1512.

Course registration fees includes sandwich lunch;
Standard Charge (per day):  £180
Discount rates for staff in BUFVC member institutions as follows
Standard Services member:  £153.00
Premier Services member:  £126.00

All charges include VAT at the standard rate. Bookings will be accepted (i) accompanied by payment in advance by cheque or credit card, or (ii) when accompanied by a signed official order.  Cancellations will not be accepted less than 14 days before the course date.

We will also soon be offering an additional Videoconferencing option for all of our courses. Subscribers to this service will be provided with a PDF of the notes in advance of the course and then a Videoconference feed of the live course itself direct to their institution.  More information on this will be available soon on the courses page of our website.