From: "Erik Leipoldt" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:19 PM
Subject: Global warming

Dear all,

I have seen very little research about the impacts of climate change
from global warming upon people with disabilities. I'd be grateful if
anyone can point me towards anything, including opinion pieces or
first-hand experience of global warming-induced impacts, including
severe weather, heat waves, floods etc.

Many thanks

Dr Erik Leipoldt PhD

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: