From: "Larry Arnold" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "'Frank Hall-Bentick'" <[log in to unmask]>;
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 10:20 AM
Subject: RE: UN Convention could assume legal force at 62nd General Assembly
next week.

Mebbe but I wouldn't count on it

What did Cromwell say then? "put your faith in God but keep your powder dry"

I wonder sometimes if some people on this list even live in the same world
as I do.

What is delusion, look in the mirror, thou hast it!

Larry

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: