Hi Eva

 you've picked a very exciting and absorbing topic. I agree,
fear of (disabled) sexuality is very much alive in the able
bodied community - especially when able bodied means the
disability service and support industry! I don't have a
direct reference to marginalisation and sexuality but the
following reference might be helpful when you come to unpack
the concept of sexuality.

Warner, M.1999. The Trouble with Normal: Sex, Politics and
the ethics of queer life  New York, The Free Press

Also don't go passed stuff by Richard Shuttleworth and Tom
Shakespeare

Gook luck

best

Carol