________________________________

From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of E.Barakhta
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 5:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Allowance to take 2 A4 sheets in exams

John

But are you saying that all students were allowed to take in this
'glossary'?
Interesting, I am working at the OU and nopbody here can provide me with
this information.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards
Ekaterina Barakhta
Senior Assessor
The Access Centre
Disabled Student Services (Frank Henshaw Building)
The Open University
Hammerwood Gate
Kents Hill
Milton Keynes