From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of amanda kirby
Sent: 09 September 2007 13:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: DCD /Dyspraxia training and ADHD information

For anyones interest there is the DCD-UK conference in Newport on October 25th and 26th - let me know if you want more information

We have launched an adhd training site -www.adhdtraining.co.uk    - free
site  for information

For anybody who would like free fact sheets for students etc on SPLD - please also see www.pactsproject.com where there is free downloadable information in Welsh and English

Regards

Professor Amanda Kirby

The Dyscovery Centre / Y Ganolfan Dyscovery University of Wales, Newport / Prifysgol Cymru, Casnewydd Allt-yr-yn Campus / Campws Allt-yr-ynn Newport / Casnewydd NP20 5DA Tel / Ffôn: 01633 432 330 Fax / Ffacs: 01633 432 331

This incoming email to UWE has been independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were detected

This email was independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were found