Hi Ganesh,

Thank you very much for your interest.

I'm sorry for taking so much time to answer: as I was not present at
the session and couldn't follow it very well using skype, I needed to
talk with Emma Tonkin before replying.

This part of the study that involved assignment of DC elements to
tags was made manually. It's a fact that it would benefit a lot from
semi-automatic assignment. If you're willing to help on that
particular part, please contact Emma.

Best regards,

Ana Alice Baptista
(http://www.dsi.uminho.pt/~analice)