Hi all,

I've been fighting with this for a while, so I figured I'd poll the
experts...

1) Is there any way to get the non-protein atoms (e.g. waters) to
"inherit" the color of the carbon atoms in the chain? It's really
difficult to look at superpositions and guess which water from which
molecule you're looking at.

2) Same goes for the symmetry related molecules -- I can't figure out
how to get all of the chains (main & symmetry) to all be the same color.

Granted, still using Coot 0.3.1 (July 2007 release), but I haven't seen
anything in the changelog to this effect that I could find.

Thanks in advance,

Roni