Dear Wendy, David, Mark et and all

 Thanks for taking this forward for us; the date you give for feedback seems wise.

I like the proposals here; am happy to join in a participative sort of way with this.  David’s provisos sound very good indeed and to keep the core statement succinct could be attended to with perhaps two additional sentences?

Let’s try to ensure that we don’t tie ourselves in so many consultative knots that we never take action. Maybe a readers’ letter could be one of several actions we take with this?

Annie

Annie Mitchell

Clinical Director,

Doctorate in Clinical Psychology,

School of Applied Psychosocial Studies,

Faculty of Health and Social Work,

University of Plymouth,

Peninsula Allied Health Collaboration,

Derriford Road,

Plymouth,

Devon

PL6 8BH

Phone  Programme Administrators:
Jane Murch, Emma Hellingsworth

01752 233786

Please note I  work 3 days per week:

usually Monday, Tuesday & either Wednesday or Thursday.