Hi Lisa

We don't have an Athens password either - we dream of having one of course
but I think the fact that we're a charity (and the cost of getting one if you're not
NHS or a higher education institute) is probably against us.

I remember the happy days when I did have one, of being able to see who had
cited whom etc... ;-)

Jo

Jo Brodie
Science Information Officer &
Islet Project Coordinator, Diabetes UK.

Lisa Lawrence <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi

The link isn't working for us either, although we are on NHS net.
We get an EBSCO screen saying they are unable to validate the information given (this is after logging into Athens through NLH and then going to CKS) and if we click on the Athens login option on this EBSCO screen, it tells us we do not have permission to access this resource.
Presumably this in an Athens authentication problem?

Thanks, Lisa

Lisa Lawrence
Clinical Librarian
Palliative Medicine, Cancer Services, Critical Care
Library & Knowledge Service
Education Centre
Derby City General Hospital
Uttoxeter Road