Hi Fred,

The crosswalk from LOM to DC (in XPath notation) currently applied in
the intraLibrary repository system is buried deep in the new Intrallect
website:
http://www.intrallect.com/index.php/intrallect/support/technical_info/metadata/dublin_core_and_the_lom

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Martin

Riley Fred wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can anyone point me to a *simple*, easy reference table which maps
> mandatory and recommended UK LOM Core elements to Dublin Core
> elements, ideally with data types? On a search the closest I've found
> is the paper at http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/issue41/godby/. I've got the
> DCMI and UK LOM Core references to hand, and chunky docs they are, so
> it would be nice to have a simple précis for personal reference and
> for meetings. Mercy buckets for any pointers.
>
> Cheers
>
> Fred
>
> Fred Riley Learning Technologist/Media Developer School of Nursing
> University of Nottingham Queens Medical Centre NG7 2HA
>
> Tel: +44 (0)115 82 30865 Email: [log in to unmask] URL:
> www.nottingham.ac.uk/nursing/staff/support-staff/fred_riley.php

> attachment may still contain software viruses, which could damage
> your computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks.
> Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be
> monitored as permitted by UK legislation.

Martin Morrey, Product Director, Intrallect, http://www.intrallect.com
[log in to unmask], Tel: +44 870 234 3933, Fax: +44 1506 505 117