Hi,

I get an error message ('No X axis data in fitNo Y axis data in fit' in
a pop-up) when I have done the fitting for one of my rates series
(either T1 or T2) and then select the other in the rates measurements
pop-up. This is followed by the traceback below. If I then click on
'Group Peaks' the program appears to do something (it shows the status
bars for grouping resonances and calculating rates), but the table in
the pop-up is not updated. I have to close and re-open the project to
look at the second lot of data.
When testing and trying to reproduce this error, it seemes that it only
happens if the FitGraph window is open at the same time.

Incidentally, is there a particular reason why the TC value and error
are got rid of from the table when you look at the Fit Graph (e.g. using
Show Funtion Fit button)? I like to look through all the fit graphs, but
find it a bit odd that I then have to recalculate my values again before
I store them in a file. Perhaps this is just a weird error that sneaked
in, but if not, then I'd be interested to know the reasoning.

Thanks,

Vicky

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1345, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 456, in callit
    func(*args)
  File "/opt/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/CalcRatesPopup.py",
line 1022, in update
    self.showFunctionFit(noOpen=True)
  File "/opt/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/CalcRatesPopup.py",
line 453, in showFunctionFit
    graphTitle=title )
  File
"/opt/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/EditFitGraphPopup.py",
line 259, in update
    self.errorLabel.set('Fit Error: %4f' % dataFitting.fitError)
TypeError: float argument required

Dr. Victoria A. Higman
Leibniz-Institut fuer Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP)
NMR-Supported Structural Biology
Robert-Roessle-Str. 10
13125 Berlin
Germany